SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Good Weigh in Day

I woke up feeling very tired and sore this morning. I think that’s my body telling me it needs a rest. So a rest day it is!

I love when I step on the scale and see a loss. I lost 2.3 lbs. this week! (Actually more because I gained over the weekend.) That puts me at 76.4 lbs. lost, I’m slowly getting back to my lowest with 10.3 lbs. left to go to get there. I’m doing so much better now that Hubby and I are doing this together. And I am currently winning our little contest. Winking smile

For breakfast this morning, I ate an egg sandwich on a sandwich thin (egg, FF cheese, and FF turkey) along with a glass of milk and a banana for 9 points.

2112 001

I will let your imagination decide what the sandwich looks like because the bread cracked right down the middle!

I love to see all of those green little triangles by my foods meaning they’re filling foods.

image

After following Simply Filling Tracking for a while, I often find myself choosing different foods—the more filling ones! Which is a good thing.

Today it was back to work. I really enjoyed my day off yesterday though!

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF creamer for 1 point.

2112 002

On my first break, I ate a pear for 0 points.

2112 003

I was really hungry by lunch time. I think the 1 hour 20 minutes of exercise yesterday may have made me more hungry today. Plus I felt very headachy.

For lunch, I ate an egg salad sandwich with lettuce and a side of baby carrots and FF chicken broth for 6 points.

2112 004

Did you know you can have a whole can of FF chicken broth for 0 points? Good to know! The FF beef broth is 1 point for the can.

I was hungry on my last break and knew I couldn’t make it 4 hours to supper, so I made a wrap with a high fiber tortilla, FF cheese and FF turkey for 4 points. Here are the innards.

2112 006

Hubby and I are going to visit his parent’s for supper. His Dad made it home on Monday. I whipped up a meal on my break that we are taking over for supper.

2112 005

If it’s a good one, I’ll share. I’m calling it Basked Thanksgiving Chicken. I hope it’s good!! 9 points per serving. I’m also bringing green beans. I will have 4 points left after supper.

Hope your week is going well!

14 comments :

  1. Congratulations on a nice loss this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I never thought to make a breakfast sandwich on a sandwich thin - clever! Live that you post photos of your food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the loss! I know that made your day start happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! It's great that you and hubby are doing so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how good does it feel when you see the scale decreasing?!! That's a feeling of pure unadulterated and unconditional love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss. 2.3 lbs is a nice number

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss! I am also trying to take off the weight I've gained lately. We will get there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for the weight loss and all those good eats. Honestly, I've never had "just" the broth...but I'm hearing more and more how great and filling it actually might be :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great weigh in. Ever onward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for the loss Alissa. And BIGGER yay that your FIL is home and getting better every day!!! VERY happy for you and your whole family. Have a good Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great loss! It's such a wonderful feeling to see that number decrease! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the loss, and for beating hubby!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...