SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 3, 2012

Scouring the Cupboards and Fridge for Ideas

Finally Friday. The day we wait for all week. Yay!

We are starting to run low on groceries so I have been scouring the cupboard for ideas. We’re pretty much out of most fruits, so I found a can of pineapple, in it’s own juice, in the cupboard. so I ate 1/2 cup of that along with a boiled egg, oatmeal, and skim milk for 8 points.

2312 001

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF creamer for 1 point.

2312 002

I look forward to my morning cup of coffee. Makes me happy. Smile

On my first break, I ate a slice of toast with PB for 2 points.

2312 003

For lunch, I had leftover Vegan Quinoa and a side salad with lettuce, mandarin oranges, cashews and my homemade peanut/Greek yogurt dressing for 6 points.

2312 004

I finished it up with my guilty pleasure, a No Pudge! brownie, for 3 points.

2312 005

I was hungry on my break, so I ate a wrap with turkey and Swiss for 5 points.

2312 006

I also ate a deliciously juicy orange for 0 points.

2312 008

And made some chocolate tea for 0 points.

2312 007

I am not in the mood to cook tonight so I think we will go to Panera for supper. We have a $10 gift card so we can get by on just a few dollars. It’s a cold, rainy, dreary day today so a cup of soup sounds fabulous!

I’m also to the point where I feel like I want to just eat all kinds of chocolate. Might be time to eat a well planned dessert of some kind and satisfy the craving. Most importantly, I’ll stay in control and count the points.

Hubby is currently beating me by 1/2 a lb. My weight has remained steady for a few days. Our contest weigh in is on Monday morning—so that gives me inspiration to do well this weekend and keep on track!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. How did you manage toast and PB for 2 points? Did you just use a tiny amount of PB? I am asking because I have grown to LOVE PB, but sadly the 1 TBSP is 3 points+. Waahhh. Do tell! Enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you!! Go to my blog & check it out!!

    YOU'RE IT!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your weigh in, hope you win;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a turkey and swiss sounds really good right about now! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...