SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 20, 2012

Still Trying

Another weekend gone too fast! Did you see my posts from over the weekend?

Do You Think About Food Constantly?

HOW WE DID IT- by Nancy B. Kennedy- Book Review

Eat a Salad

For breakfast, I ate oatmeal and a sliced banana. I haven’t been feeling very well for a few days. It could be a variety of things, including eating at a place that I have suspected of making me sick in the past—so we will no longer be eating there! I couldn’t finish all of this.

22012 036

I went back to bed and a couple of hours later I got up for work. I was feeling a little hungry so I ate the rest of my oatmeal—total of 4 points.

I sipped on green tea by working for 0 points.

22012 037

Antioxidants can’t hurt, right? Smile

The plan was to keep my food kind of bland today to try to help my stomach out. But I was hungry on my first break and feeling a little better, so I ate a wrap with turkey and Swiss for 3 points.

22012 039

And then I was super hungry once I ate something, so I ate an apple with PB for 3 points.

22012 040

For lunch, I had chicken noodle soup and homemade bread with Laughing cow for 7 points.

22012 041

And then I decided to have my 2nd piece of Valentine’s Day Candy- a dark chocolate turtle, for 2 points.

22012 042

And then I went crazy and ate dark chocolate baking chips. Ugh. Why do I do that? I have just been off track this past week and my weight is up to show for it. My hormones have been all out of whack and I didn’t deal with it well.

On my last break, I ate Special K crackers and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus for 5 points.

22012 043

That is the best hummus I have ever had. And it’s just the Wal-Mart brand.

As you can see with my eating I was feeling much better stomach wise! Whew! Unfortunately, I was a little snacky.

For supper, I heated up leftover grilled chicken with Swiss and served it with butternut squash and a salad for 6 points.

22012 045

This is my favorite supper. I have missed grilled chicken and squash!

So today wasn’t my best day, but I’m still trying. I’m going to make tomorrow a better day. I promise.

4 comments :

  1. You owned it, you logged it, tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for you, but how can you ever be satisfied with that lunch?? You don't wanna know what I'm having. Geez, I should start counting calories again, I might be making a not so smart beginning. But still soup and a piece of bread?? That makes me hungry :( I admit, I sometimes live to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all have great days and not-so-great days...you rocked the day and that tea sounds yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, baking chips are such a big weakness for me! I try not to have them around, but I had some around because of a Vday dessert I made. I planned to save the rest for choc chip pancakes, but instead I kept eating at them and ended up with only enough for each person to have ONE choc chip pancake (except I told them I got TWO because they all had cookies that day and I didn't, LOL, sad), so I am a hog. Those things are dangerously good! I find that every month post ovulation, I am an eating freak and really struggle. I don't know why! I hate it! I can have 2 good weeks, 2 bad each month it seems. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...