SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Vegan Supper

So the Baked Thanksgiving Chicken turned out really well. Loved it!

I got to sleep in this morning because I picked up some hours at work for a friend today and she works a later shift. So nice to sleep in here and there!

For breakfast, I tried to make a turkey and cheese omelet but it fell apart when I tried to put it on the plate. But it was still really tasty! I ate that along with a cup of berries and milk for 7 points.

2212 001

While working, I sipped on Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee with creamer for 1 point.

2212 002

The good news is that my breakfast kept me full all the way to lunch time.

For lunch, I ate leftover Baked Chicken Taquitos with a side salad topped with lettuce, green onions, feta cheese, flax seeds, 0% Greek yogurt and salsa for a total of 9 points.

2212 003

And then I did the “brush my teeth” trick to keep myself from eating any more.

On my last break, I ate an apple with PB for 3 points.

2212 004

It was a long, tiring day at work today. Customers were cranky and that makes for a hard day. At the end of the day I didn’t feel like cooking—but I did anyways.

I made Vegan Quinoa as the main entrée. This was the planned part of the meal and it turned out really good! I also served sweet potatoes and made up a salad of spinach, mandarin oranges, cashews and a homemade peanut/Greek yogurt dressing I made for a total of 11 points.

2212 005

I’m pretty sure this was a vegan meal! This was actually a good and filling supper!

I finished it up with a No Pudge! brownie for 3 points.

2212 006

That puts me at using 1 weekly point today. I thought I had more points left but I had forgotten to track my apple and PB! But it was a still a day filled with healthy foods and I’ll count it as a success! Smile

I might actually eat an orange smoothie for 2 points and a little snack later on. I’ve been filling up on smoothies in the evenings and loving them. I need to stock up on my fruits this weekend!

Did you keep on track today?

8 comments :

  1. Your vegan dinner looks yummy! I love weeklys, they are why after my preplanned 28 point lunch today (my limit), I still get to have dinner :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your food looks lovely! And all fresh and home made which makes it extra lovely! That pudding got me going a bit too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the brush the teeth trick too. Works pretty well. Your food looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a no pudge brownie in years... mmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dinner actually looks really yummy! So does your lunch salad w/ feta! Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try those baked chicken taquitos...they look SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicken taquitos...YUMMMM! Have a great weekend :)

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all looks super yummy! I haven't tried quinoa yet - but I want to!! The Greek yogurt makes your dinner not Vegan, but it's still vegetarian. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...