SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tagged!

You’ve probably seen a million of these “tagged” posts going around. I thought I’d have some fun and answer the questions for the two that tagged me, Suzi and Lyndsay.

The rules are to tag other people and pass along questions—but I’m going to break the rules and just answer the questions. I know, I’m a rebel. You’re tagged to answer the same questions if you wish!

So here we go!

11 random things about me:

1. I’m 5’5. I wish I were a little taller, but I’m exactly the average height for women.

2. I Love Valentine’s Day. I loved it even when I didn’t have a special somebody in my life. There’s nothing wrong with an extra opportunity to spread a little love! And I love the colors associated with it.

3. I grew up in Illinois and moved to Iowa when hubby and I got married.

4. I played softball my freshman year of high school.

5. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was in 1st grade.

6. I love Coach purses. I’ve never bought one for myself but hubby spoils me with everything Coach as gifts.

7. My favorite store is Old Navy.

8. I used to hate mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and shoveling snow—now I look at them as chances to burn some calories!

9. I’m very soft spoken and many times people don’t hear me when I’m ordering at a restaurant, etc.

10. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.

11. I love lounging in the sun by any body of water.

Questions I must answer from Suzi:

1. What is your favourite meal of the day?

Breakfast. I love breakfast foods and could eat them for every meal.

2. What are your favourite movies?

Enchanted. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

3. If you had a choice of white/milk/dark chocolate which would you pick?

I like dark chocolate. I also love milk chocolate. Hubby is a huge fan of white chocolate, but me—not so much.

4. What is your favourite holiday of the year?

Thanksgiving. I love getting together with the family.

5. What do you consider the most important things that keep you healthy?

Tracking my food. Drinking plenty of water. Getting a good night’s sleep. Being active (which I’m not very good at sometimes!)

6. How do you usually spend your evenings?

With hubby, watching our favorite shows.

7. Do you have a hobby/collect things?

I love to cook. I don’t really collect anything—but I sort of started to buy coffee mugs for cool places I’ve visited.

8. Do you have any piercings? How many?

None.

9. Where were you born?

Fremont, Nebraska.

10. What is the strangest present you've been given?

Ummm, not really sure on that one!

11. What is your favourite spice?

Cinnamon.


My questions from Lyndsay:

1) Who is your favorite Muppet? Kermit. He’s a Muppet, right?  
2) What is your favorite movie? See above! 
3) What is your favorite quote? “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
4) What did you want to be when you grew up (as a child)? A writer.
5) Are you a football fan? If so, who is your team? Sort of. The Bears. 
6) What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family.
7) Are you a cat or dog person? I prefer dogs.
8) What is your work out pump up song? Right now, “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida.
9) Would you rather eat fruits or veggies? Fruits. I have to force myself to eat veggies!
10) What is your favorite cereal? Oh’s.
11) What is your favorite scent? Cocoa Butter or Coconut.

So there ya have it! More information about me than you ever wanted to know! Smile

6 comments :

  1. It was nice to know a bit about you :) I love the movie 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny... I can't imagine you so quiet and soft spoken! LOL Psst - I love Oh's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I like cinnamon too, and think that your ideas for healthy living are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Alissa. Have fun to get to know you more. I love that you wanted to be a writer from such a young age. YOu've made that dream come true with your blog, and now that you've graduated, I'm SURE you'll find a fantastic job that uses your talent and fulfils your dream even more!!! HAve a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the loud mouth, my husband is quiet, the waiter/waitress never hears him!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...