SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Again

This weekend hubby and I purchased a new (to us) vehicle! We found a very nice black Jeep Liberty with low mileage and in our price range. The experience at the dealership was miserable, but I think we came out ok in the end. My brother bought our old car, which is a sports car, and he is LOVING it. So it all worked out well!

We bought the new Jeep in IL, so we got to spend some time with my Dad and brother over the weekend which was nice.

My eating could have been better this weekend. I did try to watch my portions. But the scale did not show me any love this morning…

For breakfast, I made egg beaters with turkey sausage and a half serving of oatmeal with blueberries and a glass of skim milk for 6 points.

22712 001

I definitely had a case of delayed onset muscle soreness on Friday evening. I woke up Friday morning with a little muscle soreness after my hard workout, but towards the evening I could hardly move. This lasted all weekend. I have never been so sore in my entire life. I actually had to have my husband help me get out of a chair a few times because I just couldn’t stand to think of the pain I had to endure every time I tried to get up! I was feeling a little better this morning, but still sore in my arms and knee areas, so decided to take one more rest day.

While working, I sipped on coffee with Almond Joy creamer for 1 point.

22712 002

On my break, I ate a turkey and cheese wrap for 3 points.

22712 003

I also ate a banana for 0 points.

22712 004

For lunch, I had a salad with lettuce, teriyaki chicken, strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese and RF Raspberry Vinaigrette for 7 points.

22712 005

So good. I love that salad.

I finished it up with an apple and PB for 3 points.

22712 006

This is my new “go to” lunch “dessert”. It fills me up and it’s so delicious.

I was hungry on my last break, so I ate leftover squash for 0 points.

22712 007

For supper, I made chili dogs with FF hot dogs, vegetarian chili, and FF cheese on light bread, along with green beans for 7 points.

22712 008

So good!

I finished it up with vanilla ice cream and caramel for 5 points.

22712 009

That leaves me with 1 point leftover for the day… not so bad!

How was your Monday?

7 comments :

  1. I have a Liberty too! I love it but HATE the gas mileage. Mine is a 2010 we love how it goes everywhere and is roomy just wish it got better gas mileage! Congrats on the new car :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubs & I just drove our friends Liberty last night. We're thinking of purchasing one ourselves. However, I can't deal with 15mpg but at the same time we want to purchased something that's a good "mommy" vehicle for "future" kids...lol & I am very picky!
    You should post pics of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm, i love strawberries in my salad!

    congrats on the new car! we bought a jeep wrangler about a month ago and LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it. You're coming to live with me and be my personal cook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monday was good until I ate the 2 choclate coverd shortbread cookies my MIL brought us. I just need to toss the rest as I seem to be the only one eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Congrats on the new purchase!! May all your trips in it be safe ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new car! We are looking at buying a new car in the next few months and I can't wait! Loving that salad, it looks delightful!!!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...