SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Weekend

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. My parents came to visit for the weekend so it was really nice to see them! On Saturday we had a garage sale, but it was really slow this year and we only made around $40.00. There was a city-wide garage sale, but they also had city-wide garage sales throughout the whole county this year, so I think more people were at home having garage sales so there were less people out shopping them. We'll take what money we can get though!

This week is finals week for me. I have 6 papers to write... Totaling 14 page minimum. So that's what I'll be doing Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. I will be so relieved when Thursday comes and I can go drop the last papers off and be done for the summer. I've got a few things coming up for work that have me a little stressed too though. I have to go on a little trip, which I've never done for work before and I also applied for a new temporary management position. Wish me luck!

I've felt like my eating this weekend hasn't been the greatest, but the scale tells me otherwise! I have been thinking about eating while I'm eating rather than just eating everything I want. I haven't tracked my points all weekend though. Everything I cooked I would consider healthy though. By the way, I found the BEST healthy cheesecake recipe:

1 pkg. Cream Cheese (Fat free for lowest points)
1 tub of whipped topping (Fat free or sugar free)
1/3 cup of sugar or Splenda.

Mix the CC and the sugar together first. Then blend in the whipped topping. Put it in a graham cracker crust and chill for 3 hours. Depending on what you use to make it, and the size of the slice, you can get a really low point dessert! Top it with strawberries to get a serving of fruit! :)

My husband and I are going to go on a bike ride tonight! I'm so excited!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...