SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weigh In Day

Today was weigh in day and I gained once again. I gained 1 lb. this week. I am now 3 lbs. over where I was a few weeks ago. I am really struggling. I want to lose weight but I am getting really lazy. I haven’t counted my points since I don’t know when. I am still making conscious choices about what I’m eating. Part of my gain this week was due to the little vacation that we took. I gained 2 lbs. while we were gone, but I got some of that off by today. I haven’t been getting exercise in either, except for my 10 minute walks on breaks at work. I cannot get motivated for some reason. I think I need to get some good exercise in and that would do it. I do not want to give up!!! Please help! What would you all recommend that I do? Are there any things that you do to get back on track? Should I eliminate all sweets from my diet for a while?

2 comments :

  1. When I go off track I focus on one thing at a time - If I say its an activity then I would do that, usually the activity gets me motivated to eat better. To get back into things, I would try a walk - with your new IPOD and from there maybe the SHRED have you tried it? it quick (20 mins) and the results are great.... just a few thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would focus on food, because it's something you know how to do very well. It's not easy, eating junk is easier but usually I find it tastes better and it makes you want to keep going. Even if it's just eating out less you can cut a LOT of calories out. I need to go back to counting points, maybe we can start together tomorrow. Ok I will be on point tomorrow and I need you to support me too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...