SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just a little update

First of all, I have to say that the weather has been just beautiful! Especially today! The car read 90* today but I think it was more like 82* or so. But today at work there was something going wrong with the air system and it was 81* inside the office with no air circulation. That got pretty uncomfortable and really wears you down! I did get outside for my 2 walks again today! :) I'm going to try to keep that up as long as the weather permits.

We had a free cookout today at work. I had a small burger, sun chips, and 1 brownie. No, that's not a salad, but let me tell you, I really wanted to make another trip up to that dessert table and I didn't. :) So go me!!! It's really hard when everyone around you fills up their plate with 5 different desserts and eat 2 hotdogs or hamburgers. But I did really well, and I have to give myself a pat on the back for that! I also made a new rule for myself that I have to eat everything that I've brought with me to work before I can even think about any vending machine junk. I have to make sure I bring lots of fruit to work, and it seems to be working. Now if I can just keep my evenings in line, I'll be ok. I haven't been tracking my points like I should be, and I'm afraid that it will show on my WI tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make yourself more strict? I don't want to be too hard on myself though.

In other news, my hubby and I are planting a garden! I thought this would be a cheap little hobby, but I was wrong!! My husband is a carpenter, and not to mention a perfectionist. He does excellent work, and will never just do a simple job. :) So, we're going to have the most professional looking garden around. lol. So, when that's all finished, I'll post some pictures! I am planting some seeds, and bought a few plants. We're planning on working on that tonight. It will be nice to have fresh veggies and fruits this summer. I'm not expecting too much this year, but it will be fun!

I hope all of you are enjoying the nice Spring weather! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...