SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Active Day

Today I worked my regular scheduled at work that I work when I have to go to school although I didn't have to go to school today. I did have to come home and start writing papers. I got 3 written and I'll write the last 3 tomorrow. I have tomorrow off of work!!

This afternoon I went for a 45 minute walk, which felt so good! It was supposed to be rainy today but it turned out being a beautiful day with sunshine!

I just got home from a 45 minute bike ride! I went to mapmyride.com and I believe my ride was just under 8 miles!! That's pretty awesome! So I got 1 1/2 hours of activity today. That's something to be proud of! I just love the way that I feel when I am active.

Tomorrow is weigh in, so I'm hoping for the best. Obviously, when I have more time, I will put in more time towards activity. So I'm hoping now that I am just about done with school I will be more motivated to get more exercise, like I did today!

2 comments :

  1. Wow!!! What a great workout!!! Great job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO great! I weighed in today and lost 1.6 pounds :) I hope you do well too. I bet that exercise helped to "clean" out the brain post and between papers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...