SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 18, 2009

A New Hobby

My husband and I have found a new hobby! Geocaching! It is so much fun and it incorporates exercise and activity into it. We looked for two caches yesterday just to see what it was like, and we loved it!!

You can check it out here: http://www.geocaching.com/

I have to say that I have been struggling a little bit. Especially over the weekend. It’s hard to get back into the routine of things. I think I eat better when I am not at home! Today has gone quite a bit better. I even went out for a walk on 2 of my breaks today. So I got 20 minutes of activity right there! It made me relax and was a big break from sitting at my desk! I’ll have to keep that up.

2 comments :

  1. Whoa-just reading the instructions for that makes my head hurt, but it does look like fun. Part navigation part adventure, part treasure.
    I hope you are feeling better, sometimes the weekends are tough, great job on all that walking though!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!!

    I wish I could do something like that!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...