SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 16, 2009

So Good to be Home

I’m finally home! Overall, it was a pretty amazing trip, but I am so happy to be home! This was the first time my husband and I were apart since we’ve been married ( 2 1/2 years) so we really missed each other!

My WI on Wednesday was a .8 gain at 260.4. Understandable with the way I had been stressing myself out. I really need to learn to control that and I know it would help a lot. This morning I weighed in at 260.2, so eating wise, the trip was a success.

I feel like I made a lot of good decisions food wise. One meal I had the salad bar and a bowl of soup. Another I had fresh grilled salmon and a salad. The last meal I had a salad and parmesan chicken with noodles. So, that was probably the worse I did the whole time. Not bad and I’m really proud of myself for that!

Now comes the hard part. I didn’t count points the whole time I was gone, so I need to get back into that structure again. I think I can finally relax and summer is just beginning for me. There isn’t anything stressful coming up in the near future! Yay!

2 comments :

  1. Welcome back! I think you made great choices considering the fact that you side stepped all the "fried" nightmares that are on most restaurants menus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an amazing act of moderation and sanity. I have such a hard time with eating out and away from home. YOU did it! I am sure that this behavior will pay off for you... if not now, in the future as you live your life differently!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...