SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still Here

I haven't posted since Sunday, but everything is going fine. Tomorrow is weigh in day, so it'll be interesting to see how I've done. I won't be able to report it tomorrow though as I have to go on a little trip for work from Wed-Fri. We will be dining out at some really nice restaurants, so hopefully I make good choices!! I think there will be a fitness center at the hotel, so I might try to get up early and work out when I'm there too. We'll have to see. :) Hope you all are having great weeks and I'll probably be back on Saturday!

2 comments :

  1. good luck at your WI! and hope the work trip goes good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if there is no gym you can always stick on your iPod and go for a walk with a coworker...good luck at your weigh in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...