SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to Photographing

I think I’ll have a little more time to post pictures up of what I eat, so I’m going to give this another try!

I had today off of work so that I could slave over some papers for my finals. All in all, I would rather be home writing papers than at work. :) I wish I could find a job where I could work from home.

I woke at up 6:30, this is still sleeping in 1 1/2 hours for me, but I wish I could have done a little better!

 Eats 051

I ate a quick breakfast of peanut butter toast, a banana and 2 cups of 1% milk for a total of 8.5 pts.

 

 

So I wrote papers and took breaks in between to do laundry and unload the dishwasher. After I finished up my papers I decided to spice things up a little bit and do the 30 Day Shred. This was my second time to do this workout and it killed me again! It’s so high intensity for me that I get 4 AP’s out of it for the 20 minute workout. I’m hoping that I don’t have any trouble walking tomorrow like I did last time!!

Eats 052

After that I ate a slice of leftover home-made pizza (whole-wheat crust), a small side salad with light Italian dressing, and 1 cup of canned peaches for a total of 7 pts.

After lunch, I headed off to school to drop off my papers. It feels soooo good to be done! I sold one of the books that I don’t want to keep and got $10 back. Isn’t crazy how you pay $75 for a book and you only get $10 back for it when you sell it back? The university book stores take advantage of students.

Then I headed over to Von Maur and did a little shopping. My husband needed a new belt and I always have to check out the clearance shoe room! I’ve had my eye on these Bandolino shoes for months now and they had them in their for $17!! I just couldn’t resist that and even bought a size smaller than I usually would. My feet my shrink when I lose weight, right? ;) They still fit, but could be more comfy! They’re more of a winter shoe, so I’ll put them away for next year. I ran into Walgreens to get a gift card for my Mom for mother’s day. It’s just easier to mail a gift card than a gift.While I was there I picked up a trail mix and Starbucks Frappucinno, making it evident that I still don’t know how to pick out healthy food because it was a total of 9 pts!!!

Eats 053 Eats 054

The rest of the afternoon I successfully stayed out of the fridge! I was so hungry, I think it’s probably because of a poor breakfast. I need to make sure I eat more protein for breakfast. I sat outside in the sun and read a book. Just enjoying my day off while it lasts.

Eats 055 For supper I had grilled chicken w/ BBQ sauce and 1 roasted sweet potato for  5 points.

 

 

And of course I have to have dessert every night. I had a slice of angel food cake with a small amount of caramel drizzled over it for 2 points.Eats 056

Later on my MIL offered me a small frosted sugar cookie, no picture, but I’ll count it as 1.5 points.

Total points used: 33

Allowed: 33

Activity: 20 minutes of 30 Day Shred

4 comments :

  1. That chicken looks GREAT! Congrats on going back to the shred. Mine should be here in the next few days...ouchy. The vid I've been doing lately is Yoga Booty Ballet...it's tough on the quads/butt. Yay on being done school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    Your food pics look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice to sit outside and read!! totally jealous right now!! :)

    and congrats on being done with school, that's exciting!! i remember the feeling!!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...