SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I love the beginning of a new year. It's a time for a new start and another try. Although I've been dieting since October, today still seems like I can make a fresh start. It's inspiring. Yesterday didn't go well at all eating wise. My husband and I went out for Swedish pancakes for breakfast and it seemed like that just led to more eating as the day went on. I gained 1 lb. yesterday at my weigh in, not bad for all that I had going on the past week! But, today is a new start!

I am going to come up with a list of 5 goals for each month this year (we'll call that my new year's resolution).

January:

1. Meet my 20 lb. goal by the end of January
2. Run/Walk/Bike for 30 minutes, 3 times a week
3. Core Exercise once a week (I'm starting this out slow due to the fact I was sore for 2 days and could barely walk after I did it the first time!)
4. Drink 6 cups of water daily
5. Find ways to incorporate healthy oils into my diet

This is a start for the year anyways, all things that I need to work on. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2009!

1 comment :

  1. Those are great goals!! Thanks for your kind words on my blog!! I see your from IA too!! How fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...