SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weigh in Day

I didn't get the "huge loss" that I was hoping for. I guess I can't expect the weight I gained over the holidays to fall off as fast as I gained it. I did have a loss of 1.2 lbs. however. So, as far as my weight loss goals go, I am on track for one pound lost a week. I just wish that I was at my lowest weight. I'm getting a little discouraged. I have been hungry all day long and can't seem to satisfy my hunger. I don't think I ate a good enough breakfast this morning. I had a bowl of special K cereal and a clementine. Doesn't do a lot to keep you full! I have been wanting to snack and have been trying to have things that are at least healthy. I need to track my points so I know how many weekly points I'm using today. I really need some strategy to get myself back on track. I may be a little more stressed now as I am back in school and feel like I am constantly busy. I desperately need to get back on track!!!

2 comments :

  1. Hey! Today was weigh day for me too... and I almost lost my mind (not quite but close). It does suck. I always want it to work like an adding machine but there are too many variables that we are not in control of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 1.4 lbs is great! I know it's hard when it's not coming off like you want it to tho, stick with and it will!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...