SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weigh in day

I lost 1.2 pounds this week! I'm really happy about that as it is over my 1lb. a week goal. I have been sick since Sunday, so I'm hoping I can keep this weight off once I start feeling better. I have been eating soup since Monday for lunch and suppers. Nothing else has sounded good. I have realized how much snacking I do throughout the day though! I haven't been hungry or tempted to eat and have cut out my snacking almost completely. So, now that I am aware, I'm going to try to work on that. I am less than a pound from my lowest weight again, so that gives me some inspiration! I am getting close to my 20 lb. goal!! My husband told me that he has a surprise for my 25 lb. goal. I usually only have goals for every 10 lbs. lost so I'm really excited to find out what it is!!

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...