SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pound for Pound Challenge

I have pledged to lose 10 lbs. by April 1st for the pound for pound challenge (there's a link on the right). That's 1 lb. a week. Just another source of inspiration to get this weight off and also do something for a good cause!

Today has gone really well for me food wise. I am really hungry right now, waiting for my husband to get home so we can go get some Subway. One of my hardest challenges is to not snack when I get really hungry. I have done really well so far. I plan on having the Chicken Teriyaki sub, which is one of my favorites that I don't get a lot because it's kind of messy! Only 7 pts. Well worth it.

2 comments :

  1. mmmmmm Chicken Teriyaki sub that sounds ssssooo yummy right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I think I love to snack more than I like meals! It is good to hear that your weight loss will benefit more than you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...