SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weigh in Day

I am on goal with my weight loss this week. I lost exactly 1 lb. Granted, I'm still 2 lbs. above my lowest weight but I am getting there again! I feel like I am slowly getting back on track. It's amazing how much damage can be done by eating carelessly just a couple of times! I finally got some flax seed oil and have started taking 2 tsp. of that a day. I haven't been very faithful about exercise, so it is my goal to improve upon that this week. Here are my goals:

1. Get more exercise: At least 3 times, 30 minutes.
2. Take flax seed oil daily
3. Stay on points and track everything!!

1 comment :

  1. way to go on the oil, that is so hard for me...i'l lucky if i get 2tbs a week!!!

    and congrats on the loss..keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...