SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weigh in Day

I wish I could say that I had a big loss today but I can't! I am so disappointed! Over the past few days I have been slowly losing the weight that I had gained over the holidays and was looking forward to my weigh in this morning only to find that I had gained 3.2 lbs from last week. That's up 4.2 from my lowest weight. The weird thing is I feel great! I feel smaller, I don't feel bloated, and I look smaller. My clothes feel looser too! I'm confused!? Maybe it's water weight and it will be off tomorrow. Who knows? If that's the case, I think I can be prepared for a huge loss next week! I have been doing great with my points and everything. I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies and getting all of my water in. I've been faithful in my exercising this week too! I worked out more than usual, actually. I guess I shouldn't be so focused on the number on the scale and think about the way that I feel. Eating different is making me feel wonderful and while I may have lost the battle with the scale this morning, I won't lose the war!!!

2 comments :

  1. Way to stay positive girl!! You will lose...just stick with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there :) Can't wait to hear about your huge loss NEXT week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...