SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 27, 2010

Too Many Delicious Dinners

It was so nice to be able to stay up late last night and sleep in this morning! I am really going to enjoy vacation this week! I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning.

122710 001

For breakfast, I made an egg beater omelet with cheese and deli turkey along with 1/2 cup of pineapple and 1 cup of 1% milk for 6 points.

122710 003

My Mom made us egg beaters omelets when we were visiting this past weekend and they were AMAZING. Mine fell apart when I made it though! I think I need to use a smaller pan next time.

I was starting to feel like I was getting sick, so I thought a cup of Duchess tea would do me good, especially in my new mug from my sister- which is actually perfect for tea because it has a lid! Thanks, Angie!

122710 004

After breakfast, I planned meals for the week. I got a few odds and ends taken care of and just took it easy!

I didn’t feel like running because I felt like I was just dragging this morning, but I decided I better hop on the treadmill now because if I do get sick, exercising won’t be happening- so I knew I needed to make sure I was doing what I could. I walked 1/4 mile, ran 1.5 miles at 4.5 mph, and then walked 1/4 mile. A total of 2 miles. I was proud of myself for running 1.5 miles at 4.5 mph. I am slowly getting better! I have completed 19.54 miles for my Merry-thon and have 4 more days to get to 26.1 miles- I can do that! Smile

My HR monitor didn’t work the entire time, but it said I burned 204 calories. WW says I earned 7 AP’s. I ended up drinking a glass of OJ last night before bed, so I was –4 last night. So I was back in the black with 3 AP’s saved up. I was very happy to see my weight was still below what it was on WI day last week- so all is well, even after a holiday! Let’s hope it continues for WI on Wednesday!

For lunch, I made up one of my favorite meals. Whole wheat pasta with Reduced fat alfredo sauce, Schwann’s boneless skinless Teriyaki chicken wings, broccoli and tomato. This is SO good. My serving was 6 points.

122710 005

For dessert, I had banana soft serve and I threw in 2 Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses in for 1 point.

122710 006

After that we went to some stores to get groceries and run other misc. errands. On the way there, I had coffee with creamer for 2 points.

122710 007

On the way home, I ate 2 clementines, but I didn’t get a picture of them.

I also didn’t get a picture of my groceries today because I didn’t have time to lay everything out. When we got home, it was time to leave again for hubby’s parents house for dinner.

I saved a lot of points for supper but I had no idea what was being served. I ate very small portions of most foods and skipped out on others. I felt like I did a really good job but when I got home and totaled out the points, I am in the red again. Just too many events like this in one week for me. I’m not going to worry about it though, because I am doing my best. I wasn’t able to get a picture of my food as it wasn’t the best situation for that!

Today was a great day for our first day of vacation! Looking forward to the rest of the week! Smile

12 comments :

  1. The snow picture is absolutely gorgeous. Your lunch looks AMAZING and I seriously need to give that recipe a try!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow picture too,. I live in N CA and we have 4hr drive to see snow. Stunning. Great food pics too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your committment to getting in your work out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the snow is so pretty! I'd love to see something like that. Brrrr.

    Good job with the eats. That dish with the pasta and boneless wings got my tummy growling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing so great! It's inspirational for me to read your blog, I'm having a really hard time sticking to any sort of plan right now. Great Job and Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow pictures are beautiful!! I think you did amazing given all the temptations you've had this week! Hats off to you!! And that mug is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snow pic, gorgeous. So jealous, we still haven't gotten much snow this wintter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I make egg beater omelets too. You can do it with a large pan.

    I heat my pan for a few minutes, spray with Pam, pour in egg beaters and let it sit for about 30-45 seconds until it is cooked about 60% of the way. Then I put in my filling on one side and let it go another 15-20 seconds. Then I flip and let it cook for another 15-20 seconds. They come out pretty every time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I'm getting back on track with my servings so I've come to the right place obviously!! Thanks for you help :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing great! Don't worry too much about being in the red a little bit. The control that you are showing this week is very important in the grand scheme of things because you could certainly just have eaten whatever (like I did LOL ) and been in the super red zone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally jealous of your winter wonderland!

    I think we've all gone into the red this last week. Too many festivities revolving around food. As long as you're putting in effort and staying aware of what you're eating, you'll be fine. Maybe there will be a gain, maybe not, but either way, you're still progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you post pictures of what you eat. For one, the food looks yummy and also it's been giving me a better idea of serving sizes. I totally overestimate serving sizes.
    You are doing great and I'm a little jealous of your beautiful snow. I grew up with white Christmases and REALLY miss the cold and snow. We get super HOT Christmases now.
    Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...