SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hungry Hungry Hungry

Wednesdays are weigh in day for me so I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed 215. That’s a 1.6 lb gain this week and I am not upset at all after having lost 4.4 lbs. last week. I could tell that I was going to gain. It’s the overall picture that’s important, and I’m sure I will lose next week!

I want to thank Girly Girl: Losing the Gut for giving me the Cherry on Top Award. SmileThat made my day!

 

For breakfast, I had a slice of whole wheat toast topped with peanut butter and a sliced banana along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 9 points.

10810 001

Can you tell this is one of my favorite breakfasts? Winking smile

For my first break, I had strawberry Greek Yogurt with about 1/2 cup of blueberries mixed in for 3 points.

10810 002

I was feeling very hungry later, so I had a serving of almonds for 5 points.

10810 003

I was very hungry again by lunch time! I had a BBQ chicken and Feta cheese salad for 6 points. This is SOOO good.

10810 004

I don’t know why, but I always want something crunchy with my salads, so I had a serving of pita chips for 3 points.

10810 005

For dessert, I had banana soft serve for 0 points.

10810 006

On my last break I was craving something sweet, so I had a 100 calorie pack for 3 points. It’s been a long since I bought 100 calorie packs but they were on sale for $1 and this hit the spot.

10810 007

And I had my usual coffee. This time Pumpkin Spice with Pumpkin Spice creamer for 2 points.

10810 008

For supper, I made whole wheat pizza dough in the bread maker and made ham and pineapple pizza for supper. I started with 1 piece but ended up having 2 pieces along with green beans for 10 points.

10810 009

For dessert, I had a slice of crustless pumpkin pie for 2 points.

10810 010

I am STUFFED right now. Not a good feeling. I probably should have stuck with one piece of pizza. I ended up using 9 weekly points today. I was so hungry all day long and I’m not sure why, but it’s definitely reflected in what I ate today. I can always do better tomorrow, right? But how I feel is always motivation for me to eat better and be healthier. I guess I need that reminder every once in a while. overall, I don’t feel like my choices were TERRIBLE or anything, but just lots of points.

We’re half way through the week- the end is in sight! Smile

14 comments :

  1. the pumpkin spice coffee sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a great day, Alissa!

    I always want something crunchy with my salads, too! Usually pita chips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hungry?
    That's cuz you read this great blog....
    A Journey To Thin.... by Mae Flowers!
    Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess we are twins today. I was a snack machine. I know I was because I am running on 4 hours of sleep, which always makes me snacky.

    Love the salad! Try some toasted slivered almonds on there for some crunch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate snacky days! It feels like you can never get full until you are over stuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that pie looks good. Where is the recipe? I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of crustless pumpkin pie. Smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about that gain, but I love your attitude. You'll have it off in no time flat! Oh, and I LOVE almonds - especially in my morning yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had pineapple and ham pizza for dinner last night as well. Its one of my favorites!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new award! And no big deal about the slight gain, you will bang that off in the next little while!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you are not discouraged by the tiny gain....there will always be ups and downs. You mights be amazed at the result next week. Also awesome job on the exercising it seems like you really have been pretty consistent. Awesome job!!! That pizza looks delicious BTW!!!

    <3 B

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmm....love some pumpkin pie.

    That gain could be anything: water, etc. It'll be back off again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah some days are snacky days! And it happens so often for me!
    A small gain is no big deal. You'll get down again. :)
    Some really mouth watering pics here :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...