SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 7, 2015

Weigh in Day: Still Going Strong

A Journey to Thin's Weekly Weigh In

 

Another week down and more pounds down! I couldn’t be happier.

This week I lost 1.9 lbs. for a total of 14.5 lbs. When I weighed on Saturday that was actually 15.9 lbs. lost, but my weight bounced up a bit since then. I’m sure it will be off soon, but it also could be hormones…argh!

Hubby and I measured on Saturday and I have lost 22”! Isn’t that amazing? My clothes are fitting better now and I’m starting to wonder if I shouldn’t have gotten rid of so many of my smaller clothes!

Hubby is doing awesome too. He has lost 14 lbs. and 10 1/4”. He is so happy that his clothes are fitting better. I can see such a difference in him already! He wants to lose another 10 lbs. and then will go on to maintenance.

I have been feeling so energized and positive lately. I’m dressing nicer again and I’m feeling better about myself while practicing more self-care. It makes such a big difference. I am so happy with how far I have come physically and emotionally since the PPD.

I even had enough energy this past weekend to get my office/playroom painted and everything put into place. I have more things to purchase to bring it all together, but it looks so much better. The lighter paint has really brightened up the room and that paired with the organization makes me feel so much better.

I’m excited to see what I can accomplish this coming week!

 

How was your week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...