SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 18, 2015

Surgery Day

Last night was my first night away from Little Miss Sunshine since she was born. I was nervous, but everything went just fine. I told her a few times that when she woke up from her nap that Grampie would be there and Mama was going to be with grandma but I'd be back tomorrow. She would think for a second and then she would wave bye-bye to me. She did this every time! 

So anyways, I made it safe and sound to my parent's yesterday evening. It was odd not having to set up a pack-n-play or go through a bed time routine!




My mom broke her arm and separated her shoulder back in September. The doctors kept trying to let it heal and had her in physical therapy and everything and she kept telling them that it was incredibly painful, etc. Nothing improved.

Finally, they figured out that the bone was not fusing back together because she had a bone fragment between the two parts, etc. So after all of this time, she is going to have surgery to fuse the bones back together. Hopefully she will be done with all of the pain soon. She is looking forward to having a pain block after the surgery since she has been suffering in pain all of this time!

So that's what's going on today. 


Have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...