SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 14, 2015

Weigh in Day is Fun



That's right! Weigh in day is fun now. I love seeing my progress and it motivates me to keep going.

It seems like my body really responded this week and I lost a lot of weight. I cannot believe it!

This week, I lost 6.2 lbs. for a total loss of 20.7 lbs. The progress is just so exciting and I'm looking forward to a month from now, two months from now, a year from now! My goals are on the horizon.

I had an NSV (non-scale victory) this week that I'm very proud of. Hubby and I went on a date night for the first time in a LONG time. We were celebrating his birthday, which is today.

We knew we were planning an indulgent celebration supper, but we stayed on track all day. We didn't just throw in the towel thinking that we were just going to screw it up when we went out.

We ate at a Japanese steak house and went to our favorite cupcake shop for dessert. I was careful not to eat so much that I felt sick and stopped when I felt full. The cupcake was so rich (and delicious) but I felt lethargic after eating it!

Would you know that after I ate that cupcake my body physically craved sugar for the rest of the night? Literally, I haven't had those cravings in a long time. It's like a drug! But I stayed strong.

The very next morning, it was back to normal. There were no feelings of failure or guilt, but there was a whole lot of bloat going on! I was so happy to be back to normal eating and giving my body the nutrients and food it needs.

Of course the day after the indulgent supper I gained weight. But by this morning it was all back off and then some. This is sustainable guys. I can do this!

If you follow me on social media, you would have seen this photo that I posted of myself back in 2012 when I had reached my lowest weight ever.



This is my inspiration to keep going. I was this size before and I can be it again! Not only that, I can go farther. For the first time ever, I believe that's possible without a single doubt. Can you tell I'm excited?

There are so many possibilities and I'm just bubbling with excitement.

Have a great week everyone!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...