SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 3, 2015

De-Cluttering and Stuff

Hey everyone!

I have been busy getting things done around the house. It is amazing how much you can get done when you’re not depressed!

I know I’ve been talking about this FOREVER, but I am actually planning on painting this weekend. I have purchased the paint and everything. I just need hubby to do some spackling for me and then I’m getting it done.

I cannot wait for it to be finished! I have so many organization ideas and I look forward to getting rid of the clutter. I want everything to look put away and polished. It will take some time to actually finish the entire room, but at least I’ve gotten a start!

I have been making a lot of progress on the de-cluttering of the house. I finally have the baby clothes in totes, labeled and stored. I’ve made numerous trips to the consignment store (and have made some money!) and I have bags full of clothes for Goodwill.

I feel like I have always been the type of person who would buy anything for a good deal. Then it ends up sitting in my closet unworn, etc. I’ve decided that I’m only buying things that I absolutely LOVE, which won’t be nearly as any things, and it doesn’t matter if they’re a little more expensive. I might as well have a few things I love and use than a bunch of things that I kind of like and never use. Amiright?

I’ve had to go through sections of the house multiple times. Each time, I decide that I don’t really need to hold onto things that I thought I needed to hold onto the time before. It’s so easy to think we need to keep every single thing when we really don’t need to.

It’s harder when it comes to personal things—like we have these candle holders from our wedding. Do I keep them or get rid of them? We never use them but it’s also something that feels special—although we could certainly live without them.

So many decisions!

I will let this be all for now. I hope you’re doing well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...