SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

How much did I lose?

This morning I weighed in and had lost 4.9 lbs.! Yippee!! I knew that it wouldn’t stay around for long. Now the trick will be keeping it off until Friday!

Today has actually gone well. I thought I overdid it at supper because by the time I got home I was starving and just ate! But I counted it afterwards and I’m right on track. Yay!

Tomorrow is the Christmas party at work—I will try to watch my portions!

We are gearing up for a massive snowstorm…I never even saw a snowstorm last year because we hardly got any snow and we were on vacation during the one major snow storm! I’m hoping to be able to just cozy up at home.

Stay safe!

8 comments :

  1. Wowee, girl. No fair! lol :) I know you are thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job!! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great when you achieve your goals and keep moving forward! In order to get help with my fitness goals and receive the most recent information on trainings, exercising and right nutrition I am reading militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. I have found a lot of tips which help me keep moving and never stop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...