SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

#BestBodyBootcamp Week 6 in Review

bootcamp_large

You can read about the Best Body Bootcamp, if you are interested!

My 2 personal goals:
  1. Drink 64 oz. of water.
  2. Eat 3 servings of vegetables.

Overall personal goal analysis: This was a hard week for me. I was away on a business trip. I ate breakfast at the hotel, lunches were served to us, and supper was out at really nice restaurants.

With that said, I drank my water every day. However, I only met my veggie goal one day last week!! It wasn’t that I didn’t eat any veggies in any given day, it’s just that I didn’t eat 3 servings. I struggle to meet this goal AT HOME, which made it much more difficult to meet when I was away. I always made sure to get in my fruits and some veggies though.

Here’s how my workouts went:

Monday: Monday was a travel day. I ended up taking it as a rest day.

Tuesday: The hotel we stayed at didn’t have a fitness center, so I packed warm. I got up at 5 a.m., headed outside in the 17 degree weather, and ran 2 miles. I have to admit I felt a little unsafe running in the dark by myself! (Cardio A)

Wednesday: My co-worker offered to walk with me, so we were up at 5 a.m. to get a 30 minute walk in. We walked 1.74 miles. (Optional Cardio)

Thursday: Another 1.74 mile walk with my co-worker again. (Cardio B substitute)

Friday: This was my first day home, except I had to go into the office to work and it was just a busy, busy day. I took my second rest day.

Saturday: I completed Workout A and a 5 mile bike ride. I have to admit that I was feeling it after not having done one of the scheduled workouts for a few days! It felt good though.

Sunday: And here’s where I got lazy. After working most of the day for my second job, I was just tired after the whole week and failed to get my fifth workout in for the week. This was my first week to miss my workout goal.

Overall workout analysis: I am disappointed that I didn’t meet my goal, but I honestly feel that I did the best I could with what I had this week. It was a tough one, but I still made exercise a priority, even when I was gone (for the second week in a row).

How I feel: Tired. Not much to stay about that!

For next week: I want to get my five workouts in this week. It’s going to be another tough week, getting used to working a full time job and a part time job…AND working at the office everyday this week. But I have to keep my priorities in line and get it done.

If you’re following the Best Body Bootcamp, how was your week?

If you’re not following the plan, how do you make sure to get your workouts in during those crazy busy weeks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...