SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 17, 2012

5 lbs. by Friday

I keep talking about maintaining but it seems all I keep doing is GAINING.

Another depressing morning on the scale.

I want to lose 5 lbs. by Friday.

There. I’m putting it out there. 5 lbs. will take off the extras that I have gained over the past few days/weeks.

That seems like a lot of weight to lose in a few days but I’m pretty sure it’s possible because it came on so fast. I’m guessing some of it is water weight.

Here’s my plan:

  1. Track my points.
  2. Stay within my points!
  3. Walk or run at least 1 mile every day. (I am sick…so if I’m not up to running…at least I could walk)
  4. Bring a healthy dish to my work Christmas party on Wednesday
  5. Keep drinking my water
  6. Blog every day. I am going to try to take food photos, but we will see if time permits…

I want to lose 5 lbs. by Friday because that’s when I’ll start traveling again.

I have a lot more to say, but I’ll save it for another blog post. I am going to try to start blogging more regularly again, even if it’s just expressing what’s going on in my head. Someone made a good point, when commenting on my blog recently, about figuring out the WHY.

WHY am I eating lately? I’m going to be thinking about that and hopefully have some answers soon.

9 comments :

  1. Good luck, Alissa. Work your plan and hope you get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are in the same boat. After having Mason in July it has been really hard for me to get back into losing weight. I start the week off great, but then I get off track. I feel your frustration! You have down VERY well in the past and I know you can achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! And by trying for 5, 3 or 4 down is better than 3 or 4 up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. You are motivating me to work on having a perfect week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! I've been eating horribly lately & really need to reel myself in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted this before and I will post again - it is not you, it is the food you eating - carbs, sugar, and chemicals. Please, please check out the Primal/Paleo diets, lots of information on Marksdailyapple.com. Why not? What you are doing now is obviously not working. Good Luck! Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Alissa! If you get back on track you can do anything! You have done amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, :) It's a tough time of year mentally and physically.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...