SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 10, 2012

#BestBodyBootcamp Week 7 in Review

bootcamp_large

You can read about the Best Body Bootcamp, if you are interested!

My 2 personal goals:
  1. Drink 64 oz. of water.
  2. Eat 3 servings of vegetables.

Overall personal goal analysis: I drank my water all 7 days and ate 3 servings of veggies 6 days. This was probably the most consistent part of my week!

You’re probably going to wonder why I am even bothering updating you all on my stats for this week, but I’m just trying to stay accountable.

Here’s how my workouts went:

Monday: I completed Workout A. I never found the time to fit the sprints in. But at least I got part of the workout in!

Tuesday: This was a rest day.

Wednesday: And then I decided to take another rest day, after all, I get two per week, right?

Thursday: I knew I had to get some kind of workout in, so I took my cardio of choice day and biked for 20 minutes in between jobs.

Friday: I completed a Pick Your Cardio day by running on the treadmill. I ran 1 mile and walked to warm up and cool down. It was a quick 20 minute workout before work.

Saturday: I had every intention of getting up early to work out, which I did…but then I had other things that HAD to get done and before I knew it, it was time for me to leave for the day. And of course by the time I got home, I wasn’t in the mood to workout.

Sunday: I spent the morning getting the house straightened up, and then there was church, I came home and worked the rest of the afternoon. By the evening, I really didn’t feel like working out again.

Overall workout analysis:

How I feel: Like a loser.

I know that all of my reasons for missing my workouts are just excuses. Working out is an important part of health and I just HAVE TO FIND THE TIME to get them in.

My biggest struggle this past week was being busy. I worked 47 hours last week and then had numerous social events thrown in there too.

The hardest part about all of it has been that I have had to go into the office to work. As you know, I normally work from home. By the time I am done for the day, I am absolutely beat. I have allergy/asthma issues in the office so I’m never feeling my best either.

BUT, I did workout 3 days last week. I burned 511 calories. It’s better than nothing. But I really need to get my act together and finish out this last 8th week of boot camp strong!

For next week: Like I said before, I need to follow through with my workouts. I need to schedule the workout in my day and then stick with my plan and actually do it.

If you’re following the Best Body Bootcamp, how was your week?

If you’re not following the Best Body Bootcamp, how is your endeavor to meet your goals going?

3 comments :

  1. At least you didn't give up and quit for the whole week because a few days went wrong. December is a HARD time of year for weight loss/exercise anyway. I am finding that I am so busy. And I feel stupid to say "I didn't have time" to track, but my word it was true 2 whole days. I never had a breather alllll day! So just keep updating, staying accountable, and keep doing as much as is humanly possible while juggling social events and work this month. You will make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a new week Alissa. You'll get 'er done this week, I just know it. Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...