SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weigh In Day :D (A Good One!)

I lost 3 lbs this week!!! I am at 225.2, my lowest yet! That makes me feel so much better. I have lost a total of 62.8 lbs. I want this week to be a good one, too!

I think part of my problem, with being so hungry yesterday, was that I did not have a filling breakfast. Lesson learned. This morning I had 1 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of strawberries, and 1 cup of 1% milk for 4 points.

91510 001

I really wanted to climb back in bed this morning, but responsibility called and I had to sign in to work. I made up a pot of my new coffee I got yesterday, Dark Chocolate Truffle. I didn’t realize it was decaf- oh well! I mixed in 1/4 cup of 1% milk and some sweet-n-low. I’m not sure which was better- the delightful fragrance that filled the house or the actual coffee which tasted like brownies!

91510 002

The morning was super busy and complicated. I was starving by my first break. My stomach was growling like crazy- weird. I had 1/2 a sandwich thin topped with a boiled egg for 2.5 points.

 91510 003

And a cheese stick for 2 points.

91510 004

For lunch, I experimented with something new, for me! I had 1 cup of spaghetti squash topped with my homemade spaghetti sauce with some chicken. This was AMAZING! I am DEFINITELY going to be making this again! This was the first time I have had spaghetti squash, too! I also had the other 1/2 of the sandwich thin w/ some light margarine and garlic salt. All of this for only 3 points.

91510 005

Dessert was chocolate pudding for 3 points.

91510 006

On my last break, I had a nectarine for 1 point.

91510 007

and a low fat krispy bar for 2 points.

91510 009

I was completely exhausted by the time I got done with work today. We were SUPER busy, under staffed, and it was a long day as it was and I ended up staying later. Ughhh. Not a fun day. I ended it up with a bad headache and neck pain.

For supper, I had grilled chicken, avocado, light cottage cheese and a baked potato topped with light sour cream for 9.5 points. DELISH!

91510 010

Dessert was light ice cream for 3 points. It’s been a while since I had the ice cream and this tasted good!

91510 011

That leaves me with a 1/2 point left for the day. So I’ve done well today!

Hubby’s parents are farmers and they have a huge garden, which I’ve mentioned before. They give us TONS of fresh produce and TONS of canned goods too. Hubby is a carpenter and they were throwing out lockers at a school remodel he was working on, so he took a few home with an idea in mind. I was a little worried at first, but now I love it. He anchored them to the wall and floor and built shelves in them, perfect size for our canned goods! They finally have a home now!! (This is in the basement).

91410 001

You can see green beans, Missouri peaches, apple sauce, grape juice and canned meat in this picture. We also get canned tomatoes, apple juice and salsa. We’re lucky to get all of this!

I’m happy that the work week is over half over now!! I’m looking forward to this weekend, but what else is new… :)

9 comments :

  1. Congrats on the loss!

    That is taking some produce to school in those lockers LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! I look forward to be encouraged by your weight loss success. You can follow my journey at http://cintianfood.blogspot.com
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COFFEE THAT TASTES LIKE BROWNIES!!!! Sorry for yelling, but I get excited about brownies :)

    Congrats on an AWESOME loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, you are so lucky to have all those canned goods :-) I love the locker idea! I saw that same idea on hgtv once, except the lockers were put in the garage or mud room for the kids shoes/boots, backpacks, coats, etc.. It looked so neat and organized.

    Again,love your food pictures. Everything always looks so good. I'm "this close" to rejoining Gevalia again :-) They just sent me an email for a coffee maker, 3 boxes of coffee, and a travel mug..all for $19.95 plus free shipping...oh so tempting.

    I just bought some sugar free Peppermint CandyCane coffee syrup; that would be so good in chocolate coffee. I love the peppermint mocha creamer. Oh and I also found some sugar free marshmallow coffee syrup...sounds gross, but it is so good. Found both syrups at tj-maxx.

    Congrats on the weight loss!!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3lbs is awesome!! That coffee sounds divine :) If you hear a knock on the door, it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Well done!!! I am very proud of you. I'll be starting again after I've had my holiday and 30th birthday but I'll be right back with you facing the same things, just going to be giving slimming world a try as opposed to ww for the first time ever. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A HUGE congrats to you on the great loss this week!!! All of your hard work & dedication is def paying off!!!! :)

    And I love your new canning storage!! Kudos to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the loss this week...am so excited for u as I know u are working so hard for these results...great foods again, makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such an inspiration to me - thanks for being real!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...