SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ups and Downs

I was right about my WI yesterday, because I got on the scale this morning and lost a ton of weight- putting me at my lowest weight ever!! I was so happy about that and it shows that I’m not doing EVERYTHING wrong! lol. But I don’t count the weight until WI days. :) But this is exactly why I weigh myself everyday and not just once a week. I like to see how my weight fluctuates so I’m not disappointed on WI day if I gain. If I didn’t weigh everyday, I wouldn’t have seen this huge loss today! It really made my day!

For breakfast, I had pumpkin oats: 1 cup oats, 1/4 cup canned pumpkin, 1 tsp brown sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon. I also had about 1/4 cup of 1% milk. Only 2.5 points for this filling breakfast.

9910 001

This looks pretty disgusting, huh? lol

I made some duchess tea to drink on my way to school and through my first class.

9910 003

Classes were just as boring today as usual. It’s going to be a long semester…

On my way home I ate a small banana for 1.5 points.

9910 002

For lunch, I had an egg sandwich, 1 cup of strawberries, and 1 cup of OJ for 7.5 points.

9910 004

For dessert, I had a small piece of toast with Nutella. Initially, this was low in points but I ended up having a spoonful of Nutella, too! 5.5 points. Whew! Time for hubby to hide this stuff from me!

9910 005

Work went pretty quickly today. But I am always happy when I’m done!

For supper, I threw together something that was like chili. I’m using what we have in the house. It turned out really good, but I’d call it more soup than chili. Healthy and low in points. I had the soup (I added sour cream and some shredded cheese too) and PBJ ala sandwich thin for 11 points.

9910 007

9910 006

Dessert was light ice cream for 3 points. That uses up all of my daily points.

9910 008

After supper, hubby and I had to take one of the vehicles for an oil change. This place is forever away- but I got to talk to my mom on the phone while on the way over there, so it was worth the drive. :)

Now I’m going to plan meals since it sounds like we’ll be going grocery shopping tomorrow night instead of on Saturday. Lots of soups are in my plans, but we’ll see what I decide on!

Only one more day of the work week!!

5 comments :

  1. Oh - so - yummy!
    Soup is always good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soup season is def upon us!! And I love that you fit your ice cream into your daily points each night!!

    Tomorrow's TGIF!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love how oatmeal always looks gross, but tastes so good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love winter because of soups! I love your pics of oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What exciting news regarding ur weight...mine goes up and down everyday as well....am only going to weigh in 2x a week as I have become obsessed and need to think about my health now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...