SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is it Friday Yet?

For breakfast this morning I had an oatmeal waffle topped with a banana and sugar free syrup along with a cup of 1% milk for 8 points.

93010 001

This really is a delicious breakfast!

I went back to sleep after hubby left. I really didn’t feel like getting out of bed today, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. So before I left for school, I made a peach smoothie for 3 points to make it a little better. :)

93010 003

Class went alright today. I got out of each class about 15 minutes early- which NEVER happens, and weird that it happened on the same day for both classes!

I was hungry in between classes so I picked up a Naked: Berry Veggie Machine. This is a new flavor and was pretty interesting, I was kind of disgusted by it to tell you the truth. lol but I like how healthy it is! I drank half of it for 2 points.

93010 005

Look at all that’s in it!

93010 006

A good choice, don’t you think? You probably all know what kind of food you can find in the union at ANY University!

On the way home I munched on 1 cup of grapes for 1 point.

93010 002

It was nice having a little bit more time at home before signing into work. For lunch, I had left over broccoli cheese soup and toast with whipped chive cream cheese on top for 7 points.

93010 008

93010 007

Dessert was dark chocolate for 2 points.

93010 009

And before signing into work, I made up an amaretto coffee with FF vanilla creamer for .5 point.

93010 010

I have just been starting to realize how much caffeine can help me get through the day! I am so tired in the afternoon on the days I go to school and drinking coffee really helps me out! Where have I been all of this time? lol

So the workday went by quickly- 3 hours isn’t that hard to do when I usually work 9.5 hour days!

For supper, I had pizza with ham, tomatoes and onions along with a little salad. I planned on 2 pieces, but I ate 4 because I was hungry! 10 points.

93010 011

For dessert, I had banana soft serve for 2 points.

93010 012

I used 4.5 weekly points today- due to the pizza tonight, but I’m ok with that. I enjoyed it and didn’t feel like I was overeating. It was a very thin crust, too. Not too high in points since I made it at home.

Later on, hubby and I went for a 20 minute walk. Both of us were really tired and didn’t want to do ANYTHING- but we decided we should at least go for a walk. I burned 110 calories, so it was worth something!

Now we’re off to watch Tuesday’s BL!

5 comments :

  1. Looks like a great day of eats :) Especially the pizza!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! you make healthy eating seem very easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get back to making smoothies...they're so yummy & filling! Thanks for the reminder! ;)

    Pizza looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate...was so tempted to buy another slab today after forgetting the one in the shop...well not forgetting but not putting into my basket...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks good but What do you put in your smoothie? I really want to start making them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...