SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 26, 2010

CSN Stores Review: Waffle Maker

Once again, I am very impressed with CSN Stores You should definitely check out the site!

Like last time, the shipping was extremely fast. I like this kind of consistency. I ordered on Friday evening and I received my product on Wednesday afternoon. That’s simply amazing. The product was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend CSN Stores!

I chose to use my credit towards a waffle maker this time. I chose the Black & Decker Grill & Waffle Maker – G48TD. The price was right and CSN Stores has reviews listed with the product so that I could easily read the product reviews and that was very helpful in making my decision.

I love the look of the product, the stainless steel is very sleek and sturdy. We have been wanting a waffle maker for a long time, so we were anxious to try it out!

92310 030

92310 031

The plates that you see here are removable so that they can be easily cleaned. If you flip them over, you can use the waffle maker as a grill.

92310 032

Very cool! This might be easier to use than our George Foreman, which is a PAIN to clean!

I did not take a picture of the waffles while I was cooking them, but I was amazed at how quickly they were done! I used a whole grain mix from Trader Joe’s and they turned out wonderfully! I am on the lookout for a low calorie recipe if anyone has one though!

92310 033

The perfect meal! :)

By the way, CSN Stores has so many other great products on their website, too. So go check them out! I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future!

1 comment :

  1. Happy [belated] birthday!!! Looks like you had a very nice day and your hubby did good!! :)

    LOVE the waffle maker! We want to get one w/removable plates, ours is pain to clean.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...