SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weigh In Day: 5 Lb. Star!

I was happy to step on the scale this morning and see 222.4! That’s a 2.8 lb loss for the week!! Whoohoo! I have lost a total of 65.6 lbs and I earned another 5 lb star on WW online. :) I am getting close to my 10 lb goal (218) and I haven’t even picked a reward yet! Any ideas?

This week goes to show that portion control is everything. I ate delicious foods including Mexican, Chinese and cupcakes. I did so in moderation and measured out serving sizes. I am learning that it’s ok to indulge as long as I am in control and that I eat healthy the  majority of the time.

For breakfast, I had 1 cup oatmeal with 1 tsp peanut butter and a sliced banana along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 7 points.

092910 001

I had to get my caffeine fix for work, so I made more Amaretto coffee with fat free vanilla creamer for .5 point.

092910 002

For my first break, I ate 1/2 of a Pecan Pie Larabar. It was good, but not the best one I’ve had! 2.5 points.

092910 003

Lunch was a salad made up of lettuce, tomato, avocado, chicken and light ranch for 6 points.

092910 004

I also had a piece of toast topped with whipped chive cream cheese for 3.5 points.

092910 005

Dessert was 2 WW caramel cookies topped with Nutella for 3 points.

092910 006

I wasn’t hungry on my last break so I didn’t have any snacks- just got a few household chores out of the way!

What a LONG day! I was super busy today, taking more calls than I have all month. I can’t wait for the slow season to start up again!

For supper, I had an egg sandwich made up of a sandwich thin, 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese, and ham. I also had a tiny apple and peanut butter (not pictured) for 8.5 points.

092910 009

Dessert was chocolate pudding for 3 points.

092910 010

I’ve used 3 weekly points today and I am happy with how I did. :)

We’re OVER half way through the week and that’s WONDERFUL news!!

7 comments :

  1. WTG on your loss this week, Mae! It is so awesome to see you working the plan and working it right, without missing out on any of life's little indulgences. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo! I can't wait to get my first 5 pound star, hopefully it'll be on my Tuesday weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsa's you are a losing star!
    You know what needs to be done and you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 5 lbs.!! That is awesome! It's great that you post pics of your food too. That's a good way to keep up with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoooooHooooo!!! Congrats on the AWESOME loss!!! You're doing SO well!!

    PS I <3 your breakfast!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your success. For a reward, how about a manicure? Or new shoes... Especially since it's fall (boot) season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic loss, I am celebrating with you...you worked hard and got the results...am so chuffed and proud of u girl.....you doing it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...