SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 20, 2010

Made it Through Monday!

This weekend went way too quickly- but I loved every minute of it! We spent Saturday making apple cider, shopping, and had a date night and a fabulous new (to us) restaurant. Sunday was a relaxing day. We took a nap (Love Sunday Naps!) and I worked on homework for hours. It was a cold weekend- we wore long sleeves all weekend and actually put on the flannel sheets- it was that cold! I wish the weekend wasn’t over already!

For breakfast this morning, I had a slice of toast topped with peanut butter and a sliced banana along with a cup of 1% milk for 8 points.

92010 002

Before signing in to work, I made a latte made up of Dark Chocolate coffee, a little white chocolate creamer and 1% milk for 1.5 points.

92010 003

For my first break I had a peach and a cheese stick for 3 points.

92010 004

It was so cold in the house today! I was absolutely freezing and I had to turn on an electric heater and put on a blanket to keep me warm. But it was really warm outside today.

For lunch, I had spaghetti squash and homemade spaghetti sauce. It was better last time. For some reason it was really watery this time, but still tasted pretty good. I also had 1/2 of a sandwich thin as garlic toast for 2.5 points

92010 005

Dessert was 1/2 a cookie. Hubby suggested we cut the cookie dough in half so that these cookies are 1 point a piece- good suggestion!

92010 006

And then I had 1 Tbs. of Nutella from a spoon for 2.5 points…lol The good news is this stuff is almost gone and I don’t usually buy it.

92010 007

For my last break, I had one of my favorite snacks. I had an apple with 1 Tbs. of peanut butter for 3.5 points.

92010 008

The day went quickly for a change. I have tomorrow off, so that’s incentive enough to make it through a Monday!

For supper, I had 3 oz. chicken breast and roasted sweet potatoes for 4.5 pictures. It’s been a long time since I had roasted sweet potatoes- I forgot how delicious these are!

92010 009

For dessert, I had a 1/2 serving of vanilla ice cream along w/ a No Pudge! brownie for 3.5 points- YUM!

92010 011

That puts me at having 1 point left for the day.

Hubby and I have plans to go for a bike ride tonight- looking forward to that!

7 comments :

  1. I die for Nutella!!! I haven't had it in a long time because if I buy it...I will eat it...all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a professional food photographer, aren't you?
    You can tell us. We already know - awesome pis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like @Marisa I heart Nutella, it was nice to see how many points it's worth. I admire and congratulate you on your journey. You are an inspiration of someone who's in a healthy journey to stay. Blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made homemade nutella tonight and it was awesome! Now i just have to portion it out instead of eating it all tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great day and good food choices. Well done and I like the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried nutella, but for how much you talk about it, I'm sure I'd love it!! :)

    I think I might have to roast some veggies for supper tonight...the sweet potatoes look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...