SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 17, 2010

Yummy Eats!

It is FINALLY FRIDAY! :D Big smiles today!

For breakfast, I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of strawberries mixed in and a cup of 1% milk for 4 points.

91710 001

I also made a pumpkin spice latte for 1.5 points to sip on while working.

91710 002

I lost power for almost 20 minutes this morning. I called the company and they had no idea what happened but a couple of towns were out. So while I was waiting for it to turn back on I had a plum for .5 point.

91710 003

On my break, I had 1/2 sandwich thin w/ a boiled egg on it for 2.5 points.

91710 004

I was really looking forward to lunch today because I bought some sweet potato fries last night from Schwanns. I went into the kitchen with anticipation, only to find this:

91710 005

Burnt to a crisp! So I had 1/2 a pita stuffed with chicken, avocado, and a slice of cheese. I ended up adding a little light ranch dressing too. This was 6 points.

91710 006

I also had a 1/2 serving of pita chips for 1.5 points.

91710 007

I got the bright idea to put some Nutella on a krispy bar for dessert- 4 points.

91710 008

YUM!

For my last break, I made a smoothie out of 1/2 cup WW Vanilla yogurt and 1 cup of fresh strawberries for 1.5 points.

91710 009

This was especially delicious today!

I was so happy when it was time to sign out of work- it’s the weekend!! Yay!

I was feeling sorry for myself for working a long, hard day and I didn’t feel like cooking anything. We were going to go to Subway but decided to just stay home and eat the thin crust pizza I got for free the other day. I stuck it in the freezer to save it for a night when I didn’t feel like cooking. It wasn’t that great. But the good news was that it was 6 points for 2 slices. I also went to the store and bought some broccoli so that we would have our veggies!

91710 010

Dessert was one of my faves that I haven’t had for a while. A No Pudge! brownie and a serving of vanilla ice cream. Well worth 5 points.

91710 011

That puts me at using 1.5 weekly points. Not too bad!

I am so happy that it’s the weekend. We have a few plans, so there won’t be too much relaxing…hopefully it doesn’t go too fast! I hope you all have wonderful weekends! :)

Thanks for reading!

5 comments :

  1. I would 100% agree w/your title today!! All those eats look VERY yummy!!! I'm hungry for some ice cream now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend Alissa! (PS: nutella on a rice krispie bar??? Holy smokes! YUM!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend girl...Your food looks amazing I LOVE Nutella I will have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...