SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WI Day

I weighed in at 225.6 this morning. That is a 1 lb loss from last week! FINALLY! That also puts me at a new low. I have lost a total of 62.4 lbs.

I know that my eating hasn’t been what it should be lately and I need to try to make some changes. I think I need to get some new foods and start incorporating them into my diet. It feels great to be starting fresh for a new week.

I’m not sure how this week will go, but I am going to put forth my best effort. I am officially sick, which worries me because I have already paid for a 5K race this Saturday- I’m going to do it even if I have to walk the whole thing. I am also holding off on exercise until this cold subsides because I don’t want to make it any worse.

But being sick either makes me eat less or more. Either I don’t feel like eating or I eat for comfort. Either way, being sick can mess with your body. We will also be going to my parent’s this weekend- which is sometimes a struggle for me eating wise! But they know I am dieting and try their best to provide healthy foods for me. But you know how it is- going home and there’s Mom’s good home cooking!

For breakfast this morning I had oatmeal, a banana and a glass of 1% milk for 5.5 points.

9110 001

I am starting to crave oatmeal again- it must be the weather changes. Yum! I need to come up with some new foods to mix into it.

I made some Duchess tea to sip on throughout the morning while I was working.

9110 002

On my break, I had a glass of 100% Orange Juice for 2 points. Have to load up on that Vitamin C!

9110 003

Lunch was chicken noodle soup and a slice of whole wheat bread topped with whipped cream cheese for 5 points.

9110 004

I had a small plum for dessert for 1 point.

9110 005

For my last break, I was craving oatmeal. Weird, huh? So I had oatmeal with cinnamon mixed in. I accidently put WAYYY to much cinnamon so I ended up adding a little brown sugar. 3 point snack. Not too bad for something so filling!

9110 006

After work, I headed into town to get some colds meds. I hate living so far away from normal stores, but what can ya do. I had a prescription to pick up and some things to pick up at the office, so I got it all done in one trip. But boy was I ready to get home! A cold really wears you out.

For supper, I had light clam chowder soup and 2 (only one pictured) grilled cheese ala sandwich thins for 10 points.

9110 007

9110 009

Delicious! I think I’ve had my fill of sodium for the day though! When I’m not feeling well, all I want to eat is soup and bread for some reason. lol I am really lacking on the veggies today! I have 5 points left, so maybe I’ll incorporate some into those last few points. Hubby is still not home. He is working such long days this week. Last night, he wasn’t home until almost 9:30! So he worked from about 5 AM to 9 PM yesterday. I know I couldn’t do it! I miss him though! :(

We’re over halfway to the weekend!!

10 comments :

  1. I definitely crave oatmeal as soon as the weather starts cooling down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken noodle soup looks yum! I need something like that too. Having a really sore throat :)

    Get well soon and rock that 5K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of work do you do? I think you work at home but trying to figure it out. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on that loss! (And now I'm hungry after looking at your pictures. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny, I never even think of oatmeal until its chilly outside. Soup, however, I can have year round, no problem!

    Hope you feel better - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the weigh in! Woohoo!

    I hope you feel better soon and especially in time for your race.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing so great! How is school going? What are you in school for?

    P.S. I LOVE THE MUG...where did you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps - I'll be rooting for ya!
    Happy Labor Day weekend running!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the weight lost...thats really awesome and very motivating for you.

    BTW I have started a Weight loss only blog, the link can be found on my private blog if you keen to follow me there as well...xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...