SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Snacky Day

Unfortunately, we did not get our bike ride in last night because I started feeling sick to my stomach. I’m not sure what that was about, but I was achy all over and really pale.

This morning, I still wasn’t feeling 100% so decided to keep it light for breakfast. I had 1 cup of banana nut cheerios with milk and a banana for 4.5 points.

92110 001

After breakfast, I went back upstairs and went back to sleep for a couple more hours. I love days when I can do this- I should probably have spent the time doing something more profitable, but it was 5 o’clock in the morning! Can you blame me for going back to bed? :)

I started to feel hungry right before I left, so I made a peach smoothie for 2.5 points.

92110 008

I snacked on a few of these for 2 points.

92110 003

After that, I felt MUCH better! Whew! It was a rainy day today. I hate walking to class in the rain while wearing flip flops!

92110 009

After school, I headed straight home. On the way, I ate an apple for 1 point.

92110 007

As I started creating my salad, it reminded me of Culver’s Cashew Chicken salad-so I added cashews! It also had chicken, avocado and tomatoes. I used light ranch dressing. This was the best salad I have had in a LONG time. SO DELICIOUS! It was 8.5 points.

92110 012

92110 013

I also had a slice of banana bread for 3 points.

92110 011

And dessert was chocolate mint Genisoy crisps. These were pretty good but I like the Cinnamon ones better. These were 2 points.

92110 015

And I was craving sweets and almost ate these without measuring- but did at the last second. 2 points of chocolate chips.

92110 016

Today was my day off. I spent the majority of the time doing homework for one class. I volunteered to be the note taker today- not realizing what a big task it was! I shouldn’t have done that because I could have really used the time this afternoon to study. But on the days you are a note taker, you have to take extensive notes and then type them up and make sure there are no errors, especially spelling errors as a lot of the words are in a different language! So that took a lot of googling and time! Then I had to email them to the entire class. Oh well, at least I got that out of the way. I have a big test on Thursday and I’m not sure when I will have ample time to study as we have a lot going on the next couple of days.

I signed in to watch Hungry Girl’s webcast. It was kind of funny because she asked for any questions and I randomly said that she was so successful and I wondered how she got started. She answered that question! lol. It was kind of a silly answer but it was pretty crazy how fast she answered it after I typed it. Those things really are live! They were giving away 50 prizes with Fiber One. I’m hoping I win something!! No email yet though… :( There were a lot of people signed in to watch.

For supper, I had salmon, broccoli and wild/brown rice for 6 points.

92110 018

For dessert I had a 1/2 serving of vanilla ice cream drizzled with sugar free chocolate syrup for 1.5 points.

92110 019

I was still hungry after that for whatever reason. I had a small slice of toast with Nutella for 3.5 points.

92110 020

That puts me at using all my weekly points and .5 activity point this week. Looking back at these pictures, I was so snacky today! I see a chocolate theme going on too…oh boy. Better tomorrow, right?

Hopefully I have a loss tomorrow. Today was slightly up from WI day last week, which is normal for me. But hopefully I lose! Wish me luck!

6 comments :

  1. Luck be with ya!!

    So, can you email me your pumpkin bread recipe? I made one, and it's 6 friggin points per slice. Oh darn, now I want some! I think I'm gonna have to use a couple weeklies to eat a piece tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snacking in the rain, eh?
    Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get extra credit or $ for being a note taker? sounds like lots of work!

    Good luck w/WI tomorrow!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at WI Alisa! And glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great eating. That smoothie looks good. What do you add to it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chicken salad looks amazing....I could easily eat that picture it looks divine...Hope u not getting sick and that u feeling a lot better today??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...