SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 30, 2015

Weigh in Day: A Holiday Week

Weigh in Day with A Journey to Thin

 

I was gone for a week and out of my normal routine. I had good moments and bad moments. It seemed to get worse the longer I was gone!

At the worst of it, it made me realize how much I need help with the emotional eating issues. I am looking forward to my next appointment in a couple of weeks.

I walked with my sister twice for a total of 7+ miles. I’m sure that helped with covering some of the extra calories but it also got me into a “I want to workout” mood. I even hopped on the treadmill today for a 1 mile walk.

But anyways, I actually lost .5 lb. over the week! I am very happy with that because it’s a lot better than a gain!

I have lost a total of 12.6 lbs. and I can’t wait to get back to losing more now that I’m back home and back into my routine. I am really happy with Isagenix!

I am following the Isagenix 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System and I am an associate. You can purchase the product from me at the link above.

Don’t forget that today is the last day to enter the Thankful Journey 5K!

 

How did your week go? Did you gain, lose, or maintain?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...