SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 20, 2015

The Top Five Posts of All Time {Currently}

 

4 postpartum depression and anxiety triggers from personal experience

The fifth top viewed post of all time with over 1.5k social shares. This makes me happy because I hope that it has helped someone suffering with PPD. Check it out here.

 

Another Snow Day and Picture Post

The fourth top viewed post of all time. I’m not really sure why this one is a top viewed post, but it’s a day in the life of post with food pics, etc. This post is from 2013. See it here.

 

Unveiling My new Plan Lose it and Fitbit

This third top viewed post of all time. Yet another one of my plans! This one was from 2012 when I attempted tracking calories in Lose it and using my first Fitbit. Check it out here.

 

I'm back with another picture post

The second top viewed post of all time. This post is just another typical day of my life back in March of 2013. See it here.

 

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

And the Pineapple Angel Food Cake recipe post is the top viewed post of all time. It is pretty tasty! Give it a look here.

 

I’m curious, do you have a favorite post of all time? What type of post is your favorite (recipe, day in the life of, article, memoir, etc.)?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...