SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thankful Journey 5K: Complete

Hey everyone!

Don’t forget that you have through 11/30 to complete your Thankful Journey 5K and be entered to win some awesome prizes! Check out this post for all of the details.

My sister and I did a little mall walking. It took about 6 laps around the mall to get in the 3.1 miles. I pushed a single stroller and she pushed a double. The babies were remarkably content except towards the end.

TJ5K2015

I’m glad that I got that out of the way so I don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the week!

I am thankful that my sister walked with me and helped pass the time and keep me encouraged.

So far I’m still losing weight this week, despite it being a holiday week, being with family and just out of the normal routine. I’m happy about that!

It’s actually not all that hard to stay on track. I thought it would be a lot more difficult. I think it’s the fact that I just know what I get to eat and that’s it. Plus, I’m filled up and not hungry all the time.

For example, being on WW I would think, “I can have a little bit of this…well, maybe a little more…” and just keep eating and fall off the wagon. Not so much on this plan.

I do plan on eating on Thanksgiving day. Honestly, I’ll probably have shakes for breakfast and supper and eat the delicious food for lunch. If I want pie or something, I’ll have it. I can’t skip my mom’s pecan pie—it’s THE BEST.

 

Do you have a plan for Thanksgiving?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...