SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Here are a few pictures from our day. Sorry they’re not the best quality but I’m choosing not to spend time editing them today!

I made a Snickers apple salad. It was really good and I’ll definitely make it again for a special occasion. The dress I’m wearing is a Gwynnie Bee dress—not one I’ll be keeping, but it was comfortable.

 

Attachment-1

 

Here I am with my sister, nephew, and my mom.

IMG_4169

 

Love this pic of my parents.

 

IMG_4149

 

Hubby and me.

 

IMG_4168

 

BIL trimming the turkey and dad overseeing.

 

IMG_4155

 

Nom Nom.

 

IMG_4171

 

Matching shirts for the girl cousins.

 

IMG_4166

 

Showing grandpa her book. This was before I realized I had dressed her with her shirt on backwards.

 

IMG_4162

 

And this was a common scene over the holiday! This is my brother with my niece and nephews.

 

IMG_4156

 

How was your Thanksgiving?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...