SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 27, 2015

My Black Friday Shopping Finds

Did you do any Black Friday shopping today?

I didn’t plan on it, but my brother said he wanted to go out and get an Apple Watch and new shoes so I tagged along with him.

I decided to run in Torrid. They had 40% off the store and 50% off clearance.

Holy Moly. I found so many cute things at prices that I felt ok about.

I tried on their leggings and they’re perfect for me. I got a pair in grey, black, and red.

Premium Leggings, CHARCOAL HEATHER, hi-res

I also bought a pair of these knee socks that I think will look cute peeking out of a pair of boots.

Chunky Knee-High Bow Socks, MULTI COLOR, hi-res

I put together a cute outfit with three of my purchases.

I splurged a little bit with this sweater. I bought Little Miss Sunshine a black & white dress with a red sweater this week. When I found this red sweater, I knew I had to get it for a family picture.

I’ll wear it with a black tank underneath.

Lace Inset Sweater, JESTER RED, hi-res

I have been eyeing a knee length denim skirt for a long time and I was happy to find my size in the clearance section. It’s not listed on the website, so I can’t show it to you until I share a picture of myself in an outfit sometime.

I would wear these red leggings with tall black boots.

Full Length Premium Leggings, JESTER RED, hi-res

Does that sound cute? I’ll have to take a pic when I wear it sometime.

The sweater and leggings would also look cute with a black skirt too. Lots of options!

I’m making a good effort to dress a little better than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Don’t get me wrong, they’re still my standard at home attire—but I’m trying to look a little nicer once in a while.

I just love this plaid drape front cardigan, but I didn’t want to spend any more money. Maybe another time!

Plaid Drape Front Cardigan, PLAID, hi-res

I am really impressed with the clothes at Torrid. They look and feel like the high quality trendy clothes at the “regular” size women’s clothing stores, but are available in plus sizes.

Not only that, they fit really well. Sometimes plus size clothes fit right at the top and then they’re tight in the hip area. Everything I tried on fit me how it was supposed to.

They sell quite a few styles that aren’t quite my style, but they also sell some really cute items too.

By the way, the sales are online through tonight also.

Anyways, just wanted to share my Black Friday shopping finds!

 

Did you make any Black Friday purchases? Tell me about them!

 

Disclaimer: I am a Torrid affiliate. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...