SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 12, 2015

Weigh in Day

Close up of scale on white background

My week got off to a rough start and ended slightly bumpy. I had a couple of good days in there where I tracked everything and stayed within my points. It really screws with my head when I haven’t tracked and don’t really know where I’m at for the week.

There are two ways I could approach this week’s weigh in:

  1. If I didn’t decide to skip last week’s weigh in (I did weigh in but decided not to count it and move on), I would have lost 1 lb. this week.
  2. If I went with my original plan and didn’t count last week’s weigh in, I would have gained .8 lb. from two weeks ago.

Either way, I’m going to just say I’m .8 lb. from my lowest weight. That makes sense. But, I am happy that I did actually lose 1 lb. this week even though I am still up from my lowest. It’s all a mind game!

I’m a little worried about this week because we have plans over the weekend where I could very easily eat too many points. But on the other hand, we do have some activity planned so that will help (as long as the weather cooperates).

I am going to commit to tracking everything, no matter what. Sometimes I think I am doing terrible and then when I track the points I realize that it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Well, I have a lot to get accomplished so I better get going!

How was your weigh in this week?

6 comments :

  1. Great weigh in (even if you're still up from your lowest)! And weight loss really is such mind game sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only up 0.8 from 2 weeks ago after having some rough days really doesn't seem all that bad to me! Best of luck over the weekend. I hate those tricky situations, but if you can preplan anything at all, and especially your mindset and reactions, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I lost like .2 this week and I don't know how cause I ate horrible pretty much lol. Well until yesterday when I started back. But st least we are hanging in there! You can do it girl good luck this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I lost like .2 this week and I don't know how cause I ate horrible pretty much lol. Well until yesterday when I started back. But st least we are hanging in there! You can do it girl good luck this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job...you are hanging I there! How was your weekend????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...