SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Randoms

I am happy to say that yesterday was a good day of tracking. I kept busy yesterday and earned over 8,000 steps. Now I just need to get back into exercising again and I’d meet 10,000 steps with no problem.

Hubby and I are thinking of starting the Couch to 5K program together. We want to participate in a 4th of July 5K that we have done for quite a few years but missed last year because I basically had zero energy (which I now understand was because of PPD…and just having a newborn in general). I really want to complete it this year even if I just walk it. It would be fun to push the stroller—but we’ll have to see if baby girl would be up for that long of a walk. She might just want to hang out with grandma. Besides, she hasn’t been waking up until 8:45 a.m. anyways!! You never want to wake a sleeping baby.

Last night hubby called and asked if I wanted to meet him in town for supper and then run errands that we didn’t get to this weekend. We got a few groceries, etc. I’m glad to have some good foods in the house again. I have been CRAVING pineapple lately…it’s just so yummy and delicious. I cut it up and keep it in the fridge for an easy and healthy snack.

I’m just wondering, do you all miss how I used to post daily recaps with pictures? I’ve been contemplating doing it again but also not sure I want to deal with some of the “drama” that comes along with it. Those of you who blog know what I mean! Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Well, I’d better get going so I can get to work finding more things to get rid of! No takers on the things I’ve listed for sale so far—bummer. But there’s still the consignment option.

Have a great day!

Fitbit Product Family

5 comments :

  1. I love pineapple--it's like a vacation in my mouth :D Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pics now and then...not too many and not all the time....you know what I mean?! ;-)

    Couch to 5k would be a great idea...go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the Couch to 5K if you do it. Pics are always fun. I'm amazed at the mean spirit some people spew on the internet. I have been following a stressed out lady in Connecticut who is trying to sell her house so she and the kids can get moved to NC with hubby. She needs only gentle internet hugs and some people just unleash their wrath. You do what works for you, and normal people will be hear cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Couch to 5k program is AWESOME! I totally recommend it :) I did it in college before I took up running and it was a great decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like looking at your pictures because it gives me ideas and sometimes reading the ingredients of something you get a different picture in your mind than what it actually looks like.
    I finished the Couch to 5k a few months ago, cant say enough good things about that program, I am now doing a C25K time improver program, but I havent been very consistent so I keep repeating week 1. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...