SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 2, 2015

One Month Later: 2015 Resolutions Check In

To keep myself on track, I thought I would take a moment to reflect on the goals I set for 2015. Have I made any progress?

image Lose Weight I’ve lost 3.4 lbs. so far. I need to get more serious about the scale though.
   
image Exercise Regularly I’m doing really well with this! I’m exercising 4 days per week
   
image Be Present (unplugged) Fail. Miserably. I am attached to my phone. I still need to work on this.
   
image A Single Step (towards being a writer) I have submitted bids to work on projects but so far nothing has panned out. I’m feeling a little discouraged with this at the moment but not giving up.
   
image Make New Friends Not feeling like myself doesn’t really make it a good time to put myself out there to try to make friends. But I’ll get there.
   
image Budget We’re doing it—it’s not fun or all that easy sometimes, but it will be worth it.
   
image Purge We sold quite a few items and I made one drop off at the consignment store at the beginning of the month.
   
image Blog More I’ve been posting regularly which makes me happy. I enjoy blogging.
   
image Read More The best of intentions. I did some reading but I did not meet my goal of reading an entire book.
   
image A Better Me To be honest, I feel like I have been the worst me yet. That doesn’t make me feel good, but I’m working on it.
   

So I have made progress in some areas but there’s still a lot of work to be done. This has been a good reminder of what I want to accomplish for myself.

Have you checked in with your 2015 resolutions? How are you doing?

4 comments :

  1. Hey, no one is perfect! You are doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!! I love the idea of revisiting resolutions after one month! I usually forget mine too soon :) Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you realize you have 6 checks and only 4 x's? With more checks than x's, I think you should've at least given yourself a neutral on the "A Better Me" section. It's obvious you're at least trying, whether you feel like you can see the results yet or not! And the exercise is at least helping you become a better you in some way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time unplugging too. I pine for the days of the flip phone, but at the same time I don't want to ever give up my smart phone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...