SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Natural Cold and Sore Throat Remedy

Whenever I feel a sore throat or cold coming on, I immediately start drinking this natural cold and sore throat remedy drink that a friend told me about (It’s also all over Pinterest). It soothes a sore throat almost immediately.

image

Ingredients:

  • 12 oz. of hot water
  • 2 Tbs. honey
  • 2 Tbs. lemon juice
  • 2 Tbs. Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar
  • dash of cinnamon

Directions: Mix it all together and drink up. I use my Keurig to heat the water easily and quickly, but you could also use a tea kettle.

I actually enjoy the taste, but people I’ve recommended it to have not—but it’s worth the benefits and soothing a sore throat!

2 comments :

  1. Great tip! My remedy consists of green tea boiled with lemon juice and cinammon sticks. Works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it also dissolved uric acid kidney stones. I drink it every day! But hard core; 1 tablespoon with 8 oz water, and chug it down fast. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...