SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Family

<3 every married couple starts their family on their wedding day, children are born into a family not simply a marriage!

(source)

When I started thinking about the “family” prompt in the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge, I first thought of the family that I grew up with. For some reason, I had never given much thought about the fact that hubby and I have formed a family of our own.

Isn’t it amazing that with one choice and the two little words of “I do”, you begin a family? I am forever grateful that I met my soul mate and best friend. There is no other person in the world who loves me like he does. I’m still glad that he asked me and I chose to make him my family, all because we fell in love.

Now we have our pretty little baby girl who makes us smile every single day. She’s a little bit of me and a little bit of him—the perfect blend of us both. And with her birth, we became a family of three and I can’t imagine our little family any differently. I’m grateful for this precious gift of love that has been entrusted to our keeping, all because two people fell in love.

IMG_1797

This post is in response to the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge on Pinterest,”family” writing prompt.

4 comments :

  1. One day you will look back and not even remember what it was like before baby. It's amazing how family just meshes you into one big unit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Having a child expands the family, it doesn't create it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...