SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 5, 2013

Fitting in some activity

Happy Friday!

I started off my morning with an egg, Ezekiel toast with almond butter and banana, and skim milk.

4513 001

It was so nice to have hubby around this morning. He will be home for at least a week and I am SOOO happy about that!

While working, I sipped on my coconut coffee with natural vanilla creamer.

4513 002

I knew I was going to need some extra calories tonight since we were going to go out for supper. I also knew I wasn’t going to have time to fit in a workout. So, I decided I would go for 10 minute walks on my breaks to make up for it.

Here’s the walk on my first break:

image

After my walk, I ate a light Sargento string cheese.

4513 003

For lunch, I ate leftover soup and a side salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, Feta cheese an BBQ ranch.

4513 004

I also ate strawberries with chocolate syrup drizzled on top.

4513 005

I brought an iced coffee with me back to my desk to try to wake myself up.

4513 006

I finally made it to my last break and hubby was home to go for my second walk with me!

Here are the details:

image

Someone from the group I take photos for saw us walking and came out to say hello and give me some info, so we had to stop for a short period of time. No biggie—walked a little longer than 10 minutes to make up for it.

When I got back, I quickly popped some popcorn in a paper sack with coconut oil.

4513 007

I think I did a good job saving most of my calories today and for getting in a little activity. Every little bit helps!

Hubby and I will have a little date night tonight.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a great day, Alissa. Such a beautiful day here, and I got in some outdoor walking myself! I can't help but notice you saying calories the last couple of days. Thinking of switching over again? I've never tried that route. Right now, I'm throwing it ALL out the door. Ugh. Lol Enjoy your weekend with your husband! Glad there's an end in sight to his absence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All foods looks great! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...